Hakone


Hakone is an amazing build from Hekirekika Jinn, owner of the **JPK shop (a good place for well done steampunk cheapies!)



This futurist city is a big tour, built on several floors with JPK's stuff.  Let me catch my breath then let's fly around.

not arrived yet


There are some animations that help to flow in the air...





floor after floor: 




The style is steampunk/dieselpunk. 
I had a good time snapping this place, wondering why there are not so many pictures of it on other Flickr .

Then I open a door and..

"oh oops sorry for the air flow!! "

oups! sorry!

I didn't want to disturb, just passing by... 
I don't stay a long you can keep writing...don't procrastinize...I won't make noise, walking like a cat, silently...
...oups...sorry I don't know what I stepped on...
Oh god chinese ink!...But why put this on the ground?!... sorry..."

Wooo!!Really big air flow there!!!

gravity

Enjoy your visit ;) 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/hakone/239/227/2728

hakone









Commentaires