Barerose outfits

Let's stop at Barerose shop, a really old brand in SL.
For those who love genre and roleplay outfit , I claim that they are the best value for money!

Look at the nice gold textures (non-edited snap):

elémentaire ma chère watson


  • Doudi (on the left) is wearing  ::: B@R ::: Flat Gloxxel Lady  outfit. 190L (available at Barerose shop inworld) In this folder you'll get 3 styles (black, red and cream), there is also a skirt, and the chest tie part.
  • Lolo (on the other side..) is wearing  ::: B@R ::: PolaRailway Conductress outfit 190L .  It come with accesssories (hat-watch,tie...) you have to chose if you buy the red or black outfit.
All mesh outfit are about 190L ! But..yes there is a but...no demo, just one size (or 2 for women: flat or big breast)

Be careful when you go there for first time... you 're not prepared to see so much boxes of outfit...


There are several wall like this for women,  and as much for men at the other side. 
Most of the outfit are available for male and female!

I select about 40 steampunk outfit and other clothes that can be part of a steampunk look.

I have some other in my inventory that I was not able to find them inworld...  In the marketplace there are just a few things, but well you'll have enough here:

1: Gloxxel Lady (I have this one as shown in my snap above )


2:Polarailway Conductor (male version of the Lolo outfit shown above)


3: Steam Maid

4: Harmin

5: Navy Double C2

 6: Circus Cage (I have this one) :

7: Masquealace (I have this one too) (who cares?): 

8: Industra (I want this )(you know what gift you can do to me): 

9: Watch BunnyGirl C2 (And I want this too) (just some ideas..):

10: Gilmour (I have this):

11: BearHug (I don't want this at all):

12: Rigmaster ( I have this):

13: Aramitz

14 Pirates bunn:

15: Night Palace:

16: Batux Lady (I have this one):




I want to try this:





I really want this:


I want this for my every common day:

I don't remember if I have this one:



I have this (in gold):




I want this:

I want this:

I want this, even if I already a lot of this style:

I have this and I never wear it yet:

I want this for my Steampunk Alice  look:

I didn't want this but I won it cos it's a gift:

This last box is a Raffle item: little fun of shopping in this place is that you can win some prize just by being there. These are gift not the best but free..

So among a lot of gift I won this steam bat dress!


Of course as the shop is really old you can get find non mesh outfit but still interesting (that's possible...)  Boxes are stocked in another part of the shop for a lower coast price.

For exemple this one :
B@R --- Brass Armor Lady- steam

I really love the wings!!



Omg...all this steampunk stuff gonna kill me...


















Commentaires